Stainless steel folding handle made of stainless steel V2A (SUS304) ST-100
Stainless steel folding handle made of stainless steel V2A, satin matt, for inspection flap, inspection door, maintenance door, maintenance opening, damp environment, ship, caravan.
The ST-100 stainless steel folding handles have a simple and elegant design and can be used in many ways.
The stainless steel folding handles can only be mounted vertically. They are not suitable for use with floor hatches or overhead hatches.
The high quality ST-100 stainless steel folding handles are ideal for:
- inspection flap
- inspection door
- maintenance door
- maintenance opening
- humid environment
- cleaning flap
The ST-100 stainless steel folding handles are made of high quality SUS304 stainless steel.
They are corrosion resistant and rustproof.
- Satin matt
- The stainless steel folding handles ST-100 are for recessing
- It is attached using the included screws (3.5 × 20 mm)
- The fastening screws are also made of stainless steel
- A cut-out measuring 63.5 x 21.5 mm and at least 15.5 mm deep must be made on the door for installation
- During assembly, please ensure that the upper and lower sides are correctly positioned (for further details see assembly drawing )
- Weight: 66g
- Size: 100mm (4″)
- Shape: rectangular
- Unique design
- Made of stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant
- High quality
- Material thickness handle: 5 mm
- Material thickness housing: 2 mm
For further dimensions and details see technical drawing .
- Height of the stainless steel folding handle: 100 mm (3-30/32″)
- Width: 20mm (25/32″)
- Distance between mounting holes: 85mm (3-11/32″)
- Size of grip area: 32 mm (1-8/32″)
Included in delivery:
- 1 piece stainless steel folding handle ST-100 made of stainless steel SUS304 (V2A)
- 2 mounting screws 3.5 × 20 mm made of stainless steel
Manufacturer’s reference number:
- Article number: 100-010-245
- Item name: ST-100
- EAN number: 4510932000048
Manufacturer: SUGATSUNE / LAMP® (Japan)