10 pieces of high-quality long wood dowels made of dried beech wood, surface: corrugated, 9094878
Wooden dowels 9094878 for wood panels, wood jointing, furniture making, shelf construction.
The high-quality long wood dowels 9094878 have a ribbed surface structure and, in combination with glue, connect wooden workpieces safely and reliably.
The long wood dowels are slightly sharpened at the ends so that they find an optimal hold in the dowel hole.
The glue can be optimally distributed on the surface.
The wooden dowel 9094878 is ideal for, among other things:
- Wooden panels
- Wood connection
- The high-quality long wood dowels 9094878 are made of beech wood (wood)
- For mounting, two holes with a diameter of Φ10 mm (25/64″) must be pre-drilled on the two surfaces to be joined
- The depth of the holes must be 25/32″ (20 mm), which is half the length of the anchor. In this way, the surfaces can be optimally connected by pressing them together
- A suitable glue should be used for the wood connection, which should be added before pressing together
- Weight: 2 g
- Size: 40mm (1.6″)
- With FSC certificate
- High brand quality from UMAXO®
For further dimensions and details see technical drawing .
- Length of the long wood anchor: 40 mm (1-37/64″)
- Diameter: Φ10 mm (25/64″)
Included in delivery:
- 10 long wood dowels 9094878 made of dried beech wood, corrugated
Manufacturer’s reference number:
- Item Identification Number: 9094878
- EAN number: 8432393124513