Lever lock, finger latch made of polyamide with a counter plate made of steel, LL-66
The finger catch fits all doors to keep them locked, especially strong holding due to the non-magnetic catch.
The lever lock is ideal for applications where doors must remain closed, e.g. B. while driving or as a child safety device, as well as for vehicles, boats, airplanes, mobile homes, caravans etc…
This finger catch is available in black, white, grey, brown and chrome.
There is also a variant of this closure made of stainless steel for higher quality applications.
- Closure is designed for doors without knobs and handles
- Installation position can be adjusted (shutter body: vertical ±1.5 mm, counter plate: horizontal ±1.5 mm)
- Holding force: 196 N (20 kp)
- Weight: 25 g
The lock is mounted on the door using the screws included in the scope of delivery and the counterpart is mounted on the body ( see picture ).
The following picture shows the installation dimensions if no rubber seal is installed on the furniture body:
If there is a rubber seal between the furniture body, please use the mounting dimensions as shown in the following picture :
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x lever lock
- 4 x pan head screw, self-tapping, 4 x 12
- Closure body: Polyamide (PA)
- Lever: Polyamide (PA)
- Shaft: steel (color: zinc chromate, yellow)
- Spring: Stainless steel (SUS304)
- Counterpart: steel (color: nickel)
For detailed dimensions see technical drawing :
Manufacturer’s reference number:
|colour||Item number||Article description|
Product video :
Manufacturer: SUGATSUNE / LAMP® (Japan)